Skip to main content
The Hotline:
US: 877-565-8860
Canada: 877-330-6366


Trans Lifeline can help you get your state or federal ID changed. Use the tables below to find information on fees and paperwork. Need help? Trans Lifeline's Microgrants program helps trans people pay for IDs and help navigate the process.

If you feel any of the information below is incorrect, please use our Feedback Form to help us correct it.

Federal Identification

Name Change Petitions

Driver's License & State Identification